Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Bit of Truth

Hello, neglected readers.  I realize it has been far too long since I have been here faithfully, and I am preparing for a proper return to regular writing.  However, just for today, I have found this little picture item while browsing a series of websites, and I wanted to share it with you all.  I "found" (translation: stole) this image on another blog called Analyfe, and I do not know if it was original to that blog or if that blog's author also "found" the image as I did.

It's the type of thing you come across online, and the moment you see it, you instantly realize that it holds a definite truth.  See for yourself, and let me know what you think.


I'll be back with more new things for you to read very soon.  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!