Monday, April 2, 2012

P52, Somewhat: Week 14, "Toys"

The photo topic this week is "Toys," and toys are definitely something I know plenty about.  Why?  Because I'm a parent, and my son has a particular talent for making an absolute mess.

A few days ago, I blogged about my son's new Jobs Chart, mentioning that one of his jobs is to clean up all his toys every weekend.  When I was this topic coming up, I knew in advance what the photo would have to be this week.  So, when we woke up yesterday morning, I snapped a pic of our living room floor before all the toys got cleaned up.

And, rather than writing a lot this week, I have decided to let the photo speak for itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!