Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Faces of American Presidential Hopefuls

As I've said before, I'm already certain who I'll be voting for in the November elections.  However, I got curious about who the "lesser" party candidates were, so I pulled up my sample ballot to have a look.  I know the options might vary some from state to state, but here are the 12 options available to me in the 2012 Presidential race (V.P. candidates not included).

Barack Obama
Incumbent POTUS (Democrat)

Mitt Romney
Republican


Andre Barnett

Gary Johnson

Jill Stein

Peta Lindsay

Roseanne Barr
(Yes, it really is THE Roseanne Barr.)

Ross C. "Rocky" Anderson
(so cool he lists his nickname on the ballot)

Stewart Alexander

Thomas Robert Stevens

Tom Hoefling

Virgil H. Goode, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!