Monday, September 27, 2010

Sticker Envy!

Anyone who knows me, or who has ever seen my car, should be fully aware of my fondness for bumper stickers.  It's somewhat hard to miss, you know.  Here's what the back of my car looks like right now:

My current sticker collection.

But today, as Kaleb and I were on our way to spend the day visiting my best friend Chris, I saw an absolutely hilarious sticker.  I literally laughed out loud driving down 9 Mile Road heading out of Pensacola.  I laughed hard enough that Kaleb laughed too, even though he had no clue what was so funny!  This is the first time in a long time I've experienced sticker envy, but this sticker is well worth a bit of envy.  And what, you may wonder, was the bit of humor I spotted on my morning drive?

I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else.
My parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!