Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Feeling GREAT Today!

Feeling Liberated! Finally done with only having contact from Kaleb's father when he wants to trash my personal life (not that there's anything unsavory going on, btw). So, he's been deleted from my friend list here and told that my life is none of his business. Somehow he thinks it's ok for him to have totally ignored his own son since mid-January of this year, but still be entitled to voice his opinion about my friends and such. Well, I've had enough, and he can no longer read anything I post here. I've sent him a friend request from Kaleb's account, though. He claims he cares about Kaleb (although I don't believe it), and so if he truly does care he can keep up with Kaleb's life there. I sent him a very matter-of-fact note today telling him these things, and IT FELT SOOOO GOOD!

Thanks, Sharra, for the idea about removing him from my list and just adding him to Kaleb's. You're so smart. :-)

Below is a copy of the note I sent him this morning.

=================================================

Subject: Kaleb's Schedule

Kaleb will be back on daycare full-time starting Monday (tomorrow). Full time is Monday-Friday, 8-5. We were going to lose our place at the daycare by only sending him part time, as they are nearing capacity and he was holding a spot that could have been filled with a full time child.

It's been over 2 months since I responded to your request for visitation, and I've heard nothing back from you on the subject. I assume this means you're not going to be back around. You haven't seen him in almost 9 months, with the exception of the one day you came along with your mother.....and I doubt you'd have come that day if not for your mother's visit.

I'd left you on my friend list, up until now, so that you could keep up with what was going on in Kaleb's life. However, the only time I've heard from you was when you decided to get nasty about a comment a friend of mine made on one of my status posts that had absolutely nothing to do with Kaleb. You make no comment whatsoever about things dealing with Kaleb. Since those text messages you sent me, I have come to realize that what goes on in my personal life is absolutely none of your business. In a few minutes, I'm going to remove you from my Facebook friend list. I will, then, send you a friend request from Kaleb's Facebook account. If you care to know what goes on with Kaleb, you can accept the friend request from his account. If you aren't interested, you can simply ignore or refuse that friend request. It's your choice.

=================================================

I'm so proud of me for following through with it. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!