Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Lie Wednesday (Vol. 3)

Most people who've ridden with me already know that I sing along to the radio.  And anyone who's been beside me at a stop light knows that I don't care who sees me belting out my favorite tunes!

I'm not sure how many people would know about the little black cat we had when I was married.  When we found her, she was stuck in the chimney of my then-husband's parents' house while we were there visiting them for Thanksgiving.  She was half way down the chimney, too scared to go down more and unable to climb or jump up.  The hubs and his dad managed to get her out.  When I first saw her, I didn't know if she was a black cat or if she was black from chimney soot.  A bath revealed that the black was natural, and we ended up keeping her.

So, the lie was the fact that stated that my favorite flowers are yellow tulips.  I'm sure my friend Jack knows my favorite flower, but for the rest of you, it's the Orange Satin Oriental Lily (sometimes called an Asiatic Lily).  They're absolutely beautiful!  Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!