Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two Truths Tuesday (Vol. 2)

Here we go again!  It's time for this week's game of Two Truths & One Lie!

Fact 1:
I was too sick on Tuesday to write this post, and so it is being written on Wednesday and back-dated to look like a Tuesday post.

Fact 2:
I have written something (a blog post, journal, letter, etc.) every day since May of 2005.

Fact 3:
I faithfully read all the blogs written by my friends.

Put your guesses in the comments section and check tomorrow's post for the answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!