Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Last Look: A Year in the Life of Red!

Several days ago I wrote a post -- 2011: A Year of Firsts and New Experiences -- looking back on the adventures and experiences of my family over the 2011 calendar year.  Now, 10 hours before the end of 2011, I thought I would give you all a look back at the Red! Blog over this past year.  So here is an at-a-glance look at the content of the posts of 2011:


Thanks for reading Red! this year!  Have a happy new year, and we'll see you in 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!