Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fun with PhotoScape v3.5

So, my dad found a Democratic "Street Sign" for my younger brother to hang in his room.  I thought it was funny, so I snapped a photo and decided to use it as a practice subject while I'm learning how to use the photo manipulation tools in my new software.  So, the photo I took edited together with some royalty-free stock photos I got online produced the result shown below.  I think it's not too bad, for a first attempt!  Be on the lookout for more postings as I learn the ins and outs of this super-cool program!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!