Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Red! Recipes

Every evening as dinner time approaches, I read status post after status post where various friends talk about not having any new ideas for things to cook their families for dinner.  I think that, from time to time, every family falls into a dining rut.  Sometimes, all it takes to get out of the rut are some fresh ideas.  So, to help all of you get out of your dining ruts (and to get some new recipes for myself), I have launched a sister blog where I plan to collect recipes for family-friendly meals.  Feel free to check it out, and send in some of your family favorites too!

Click the photo to visit the new Red! Recipes Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!