Sunday, March 11, 2012

Those Fleeting Angelic Moments

Kaleb was sleeping particularly soundly through a nap a couple of days ago.  In fact, he slept so long I decided I'd have to wake him up if I was to have any hope of him going back to sleep that night.  Normally, Kaleb is a light sleeper and wakes up the moment I open his bedroom door.  This day, he slept through me sneaking into his room.  So, I sneaked back out, grabbed my camera, and tip-toed back in to snap a pic of Kaleb at his most angelic: sound asleep.  I can't imagine any parent being able to catch sight of their sleeping children without falling in love all over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!