Wednesday, March 28, 2012

When Did We Get So Lazy?

These days, those of us living in fully-modernized countries can have pretty much anything the easy way.

We can buy frozen meals that are fully prepared and need only a few minutes in the microwave to be ready to eat.  The windshield repair companies and auto detailers and dog washers will come to your location to save you the time and effort of driving to them.  Nearly anything you could buy in a store can now be ordered online and delivered to your front door, if you don't feel like going into the store.  So many things in our lives have been made so convenient.

But have we gone too far?  In some ways, I think so.  Recently, I have noticed two products that make me shake my head in disbelief:
I'm sorry, but I think there is something very wrong with people who are too lazy to measure out the laundry detergent or dishwasher soap on their own.  This is not something that needs to come pre-portioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!