Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kaleb's Stunning Summer Portraits

I know a woman named Sharra who is a photographer, once only as a hobby...and now professionally as the owner of her own portrait studio.  Back in March of 2010, Sharra and her husband Matt and their daughter Bella invited Kaleb and me to go out to Ft. Pickens with them on a Sunday afternoon for some sightseeing, and fun, and photography.  It was super windy, and chillier than we expected, but the result (for me) was this lovely photo of my little guy (right --->).

Well, more recently, Sharra finally was able to get permanent studio space for herself, and is officially open for business.  I was so excited to be able to take Kaleb there for his summer portraits just before school started back!

As of today, Sharra is running a portrait special until the end of the month.  If you "Like" Bella Angel Photography on Facebook, book a session for Sept. or Oct. 2011, and pay for the session before the end of Sept., your session fee is only $15!  That's a great deal, in case you aren't aware what other quality photographers charge in and around Pensacola.

I was incredibly happy with the prints from Kaleb's summer portraits, as well as the great prices Sharra offers her customers!  Check out the stunning quality of our pics below (my faves from our session), then go book a session for yourself, your kids, or your whole family....no, really, go book a session now!





Ok, now, isn't that the most handsome little man ever?!  And the photos are beautiful.  Sharra did great work, and I know she'd love your business!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!