Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Lie Wednesday (Vol. 1)

Last night I began a new weekly feature here on my blog.  If you missed it, you can read that post by

Tonight I'll tell you which facts from last night were true and which were false.

Stay tuned next week to play again!

Fact 3:
Every car I have ever owned or driven on a regular basis was constantly stocked with a roll of duct tape, a roll of paper towels, and a roll of garbage bags.

True!
These things have proved, for me, to be among the most-often useful items to keep with you in your car!

Fact 2:
The two highest-paying jobs I've had were Drug Treatment Facility Administration and Waffle House Waitress.

True!
I got all the overtime hours I was willing to work while working at the drug treatment facility.  Those 70+ hours per week added up to some pretty hefty checks!  And I'm a damn fine waitress, so even waiting tables at Waffle House was a profitable job for me (although the money is all I miss about that job)!

Fact 1:
When I was pregnant, I refused to even consider "girl names" for my baby, because I was so certain the baby would be a boy.

False!
Although my "gut" was telling me that I was growing a little boy baby inside me, I still managed to be practical enough to pick out a just-in-case girl name.  Sometimes, ultrasounds aren't right.  So, if my adorable Kaleb Christopher had been a girl, what name would he have had?  Mikayla Annalise.  I like that name quite nicely....but I ♥ love ♥ my darling Kaleb even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!