Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You Don't Know Jack.

Knowing that I'd been a bit more stressed than normal lately, my darling friend, Jack, sent me surprise flowers at work today -- for no reason other than the fact that he loves me.  So, Jack, in case I didn't tell you enough earlier, THANK YOU SO MUCH for being the best friend I could want in my life, and I love you dearly.  You are an amazing man.

♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ 

So, for the record, my Jack has spectacularly wonderful taste and always managed to find the most gorgeous flowers and gifts to send me.  Don't believe me?  See for yourself!  Below are the beauties he sent me today.

 

See, I told ya!  Ain't he great?!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!