Friday, January 13, 2012

Statistical Geek-Fest!

Anyone who writes a blog or manages any other type of website can tell you that page statistics are fascinating to blog authors and webmasters.  I'm no different.  I love seeing my blog reach new milestones in readership and tracking what key words and search terms lead people to my site.  It's amazing to me to see how many readers come to my blog from places outside the United States.

I thought I must certainly have a reader or two who were similarly geeky and might get a kick out of viewing my site stats.  So, I have created an InfoGraphic packed with site stats and posted it for public viewing.  The InfoGraphic was fun to create, but somewhat time-consuming, as I wanted it to be unique and not automatically generated by some web tool.  Because of the work involved, I think that for now, I will update it annually.

Check it out!

Red Blog's Annual Statistical InfoGraphic

You can also link to the InfoGraphic from the bottom of any page on the Red! main blog, to view it as you wish without having to revisit this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!