Friday, January 27, 2012

They Grow So Quickly!

My sweet boy in a red sweater!
If you're a parent, you already know how very quickly children grow up...right before our eyes.  By Kaleb's 3rd birthday, he had nearly doubled his birth height and had more than quadrupled his birth weight!  At his 3-year check upa few days after his birthday, Kaleb was a "38 square": 38 inches tall, 38 pounds.

Several days before Kaleb's birthday, on December 27, Kaleb and I went to have his portraits made with Matt & Sharra Clark at Bella Angel Photography.  Last night I received my watermarked digital proofs from Sharra, and was astonished at how visibly older he looks in the pics!

I hope to have some prints mailed out to family within the next few weeks, but in the meantime I'm publishing this post as a sneak peek of our spectacular portraits!


He was being silly, lying on the floor of the studio.
Oh, well, might as well get a cute picture out of it!
This is the photo that surprised me the most.
He's clearly not a baby anymore! What a big boy!


All photos in this post used with permission & ©2012 Bella Angel Photography.



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like them. He is an adorable kid and a pleasure to be around. You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE them! And him! And you, too, girl!

      Thanks for taking such great pictures of this wonderful kid of mine!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!