Tuesday, February 21, 2012

9 Lists of 9 in 9 Days (9Lo9i9D)

So, to finish out the month of February, I've decided to post a series of 9 Lists of 9 in 9 Days.  The first list will be posted today, with another list posted each day for the remainder of the month.

Here is a list of the 9 Lists of 9 I will be publishing over the next 9 days:

This is going to be fun, and my readers are welcome to make their own additions to each list in the comments section of each post.  I look forward to reading what you all might add!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!