Wednesday, February 29, 2012

(9Lo9i9D): 9 Things I Love about My "Mom Van"

Today's list is a list of 9 things, in no particular order, that I love about driving the big blue Mom Van!  Yes, I still miss driving the Camaro (can't say I miss the Sentra much), but the van is so much more practical and suits my life much better right now.
  1. Lots of space for bumper stickers!
  2. I get to sit higher up off the road.
  3. Extra seating for trips with friends.
  4. Changeable number of seats and variety of seat positions for different purposes.
  5. Pretty decent gas mileage.
  6. Easy to spot in a parking lot.
  7. TONS of cargo space!
  8. Easy to keep organized.
  9. Very comfortable, even on longer car trips.

What do you drive?  Do you love it?  Hate it?  Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!