Monday, February 20, 2012

Calling All Writers (or Wannabes)!

Back in January, I set a goal for myself to find more quality writers to guest post on my blog from time to time.  I'm so excited to announce that I have made some arrangements with my first new guest blogger just this morning!  I'm looking forward to bringing that post to you soon, but in the meantime it has occurred to me that I might have other friends/readers who'd be interested in writing a guest post or two!

Do you have a blog of your own and want to get some of your material in front of new people?  A guest post might be just the trick!

Do you enjoy writing, but don't have the time or desire to maintain your own blog?  Sounds like you ought to guest post on my blog sometime!

So, if you or someone you know are a writer (or if you'd like to try your hand at it), feel free to let me know!

Previous Guest Blogger Bios here.

Previous Guest Blogger Posts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!