Sunday, February 26, 2012

(9Lo9i9D): 9 Foods I Could Eat Every Day

Today's list is a list of 9 foods, in no particular order, that I never seem to get tired of.  I would say I could eat them every day, but I would surely double my weight in a matter of months if I were to do that!  Nevertheless, these are foods I surely enjoy!
  1. Chocolate (preferably Hershey of Lindt)
  2. Mac & Cheese (preferably as a leftover)
  3. Egg salad sandwiches, my own egg salad recipe on plain ol' Bunny Bread
  4. Steak & cheese baked potato from Steak Out with butter and sour cream
  5. Pasta Roni's Parmesan cheese angel hair pasta with added shredded Colby Jack cheese
  6. Jimmy Dean chicken biscuits with cheese
  7. Reese's Cups
  8. Sonny's baked chicken
  9. Olive Garden bread sticks with alfredo dipping sauce

What about you?  What are the must-haves in your daily diet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!