Monday, February 27, 2012

(9Lo9i9D): 9 Pairs of Shoes I'd Love to Own

Today's list is a list of 9 pairs of shoes, in no particular order, that I would love Love LOVE to own.  Sadly, most of them are not in my budget.  If you see a pair you like, too, click the link/caption under each pic to be redirected (in a new window/tab) to a site where you can buy them for yourself—or for me, if you really felt like it.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

↑ Get them here.

So, do you have any "must own" or "wish list" shoes?  Let's hear about them in the comments section!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!