Friday, February 24, 2012

(9Lo9i9D): 9 Things I Adore About Kaleb

Today's list is a list of 9 things, in no particular order, that I adore about my son, Kaleb.  You know, I love him because he's my sweet little boy, but some things that he does just make me adore him that much more!
  1. He wakes up happy every single day.
  2. He is always happy to see me every morning and every day after school.
  3. When he gives a hug, he really means it!
  4. He's not at all self-conscious.
  5. He may not know all the words to a song, but that doesn't stop him from singing his heart out!
  6. He still thinks I'm the smartest person on the planet.
  7. He smiles at everyone, and at the drop of a hat.
  8. He gets really excited about little things.
  9. He learns something new and amazes me every day!

Are you a parent?  What are those sweet things you adore about your own children?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!