Wednesday, February 22, 2012

(9Lo9i9D): 9 Things I Do After Kaleb Goes to Bed

Today's list is a list of 9 things, in no particular order, that I do (sometimes or every day) after Kaleb goes to bed each night.
  1. Catch up on the day's news.
  2. Eat Hershey Kisses.
  3. Have a glass of wine.
  4. Listen to music of my choosing.
  5. Skype chat with Jack!
  6. Write blog posts.
  7. Respond to emails.
  8. Do dished without a 3-year-old underfoot.
  9. Watch occasional funny videos on YouTube.

Are you a parent?  What are the things you enjoy doing after your kids go to bed each night?  How do you spend that time?


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and share yours in return. Please remember that comments left of this blog are publicly visible. If you desire a private reply or wish to open a more lengthy dialogue, feel free to send me an email using the link/address in the bottom section of the page. Thanks!